- CLE Speaker – “Bumping Into Your Own Prior Art,” State Bar of Texas IP Law Symposium, Houston, Texas (February 2020)
- CLE Panelist – “Managing the International Patent Portfolio,” 2019 Tennessee Intellectual Property Association CLE Program, Nashville, Tennessee (May, 2019)
- CLE Panelist – “Incorporating Pro Bono Into Your IP Practice,” 2018 AIPF Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois (September, 2018)
- CLE Speaker – “Ethics and the OED,” Dallas Bar Association IP Section (April 2018)
- Subject – “How Cool Is That? Upstream Engineer-Patent Attorney,” www.rigzone.com/news/how_cool_is_that_upstream_engineerpatent_attorney-05-jan-2018-153030-article/ (January 05, 2018)
- CLE Speaker – “IP Issues Lurking in Your Contracts,” 2017 Corporate Counsel CLE Program for the Knoxville Bar Association (August 2017)
- CLE Speaker - "Ehtics and the Office of Enrollment and Discipline, State Bar of Texas IP Law Symposium, Houston, Texas (March 2015)
The attorneys of Thrive IP® are available to speak at technical society meetings. Our attorneys have spoken at bar association meetings and SPE meetings around the country.
17171 Park Row
Houston, Texas 77084
(c) (865) 247-2721.
8903 Linksvue Drive
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922